At Education Incorporated we talk about how IQ (Intelligence Quotient), EQ (Emotional Quotient) and AQ (Application Quotient: the ability to work hard and get the job done) make up a triangle that represents the whole child. Our awards are a recognition of these three elements working together: the dedication, commitment and perseverance that are required to develop our strengths and excel in whatever field we choose—academic or otherwise.
- House Trophy awarded to the House with the most points for the year.
- Greatest Contributor House Points awarded to the student who contributes the most individual points to their house during the year.
- Dux Litterarum Junior awarded to the highest junior academic achiever (grades 4 to 7).
- Dux Litterarum Senior awarded to the highest senior academic achiever (grades 8 to 12).
- Rising Star awarded to the student who demonstrates the most improvement in the year.
- Ambassador Trophy (Boy) awarded by the Headmaster to the male student who best epitomises the values and philosophy of Education Incorporated.
- Ambassador Trophy (Girl) awarded by the Headmaster to the female student who best epitomises the values and philosophy of Education Incorporated.
- The Kaleigh Telfer Cup for Sports Excellence.
- Above 70% Year Average
- 10%+ Improvement in Overall Average
- Mathematics and Sciences: Intermediate Phase
- Mathematics and Sciences: Senior Phase
- Mathematics and Sciences: FET Phase
- Humanities: Intermediate Phase
- Humanities: Senior Phase
- Humanities: FET Phase
- Most Improved Student: Intermediate Phase
- Most Improved Student: Senior Phase
- Most Improved Student: FET Phase
- Diligence: Intermediate Phase
- Diligence: Senior Phase
- Diligence: FET Phase
- Edu Inc 75% Year Average: Intermediate Phase
- Edu Inc 75% Year Average: Senior Phase
- Edu Inc 75% Year Average: FET Phase
Sports Colours and Honours Awards
Provincial and international representation
- Fly Fishing
- Awards are also given for any other sport in which students compete
Cultural and Academic Colours and Honours Awards